Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

Fill fields in maintenance view

Hi experts, I've created a Z table with a SM30 maintenance view. The table has just two fields, KUNNR and STCD1. The functional requirements are that when any one of the fields is informed, the value of the other one has to be automatically recover...

Resolved! Why TRFC does not appear in SM58?

Hi all I am trying to use IN BACKGROUND unit as follows: DATA(lo_inbound) = cl_bgrfc_destination_inbound=>create( dest_name = 'YCAS1' ). DATA(lo_trcf) = lo_inbound->create_trfc_unit( ). CALL FUNCTION 'ZAMAR_BG_PROCESS' IN BACKGROUND UNIT lo_tr...

Resolved! Issue in SAP script standard text

Sap script terms and condition display like 1. Vasu is good boy an he is Working for xyz company. Whole text saved in standard text including 1. Requirement is like second line should start from exact below of Vasu word. Not under serial num...

sri6666 by Active Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When do unit tests make sense in ABAP

For test driven development I wonder when it makes sense to implement ABAP Unit Tests for Methods in a class. For example I have a class with to methods in it. get the x last characters of a stringmodify a whole IDOC with case statements in it di...

schmelto by Active Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Smartforms pages problem

Hello experts, I'm facing an error with an Smartform. This smartform was created with two pages. Now the user wants to print the first page just once, and then the rest. My problem is that I can not find the way to print the first page just once......

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.