Human Capital Management Blogs by SAP
Get insider info on SAP SuccessFactors HCM suite for core HR and payroll, time and attendance, talent management, employee experience management, and more in this SAP blog.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
i852454
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
As a system of record, SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central is where all employee master data is housed and the employee lifecycle is managed.

When using  SAP Concur for your Travel and Expenses processes, it’s important to ensure that employee data is available in Concur so that it can be used in those processes.

As a SuccessFactors Employee Central customer, you can benefit from Integration Center to integrate data between SAP SuccessFactors and SAP Concur.

figure 1: Integration Flow

With Integration Center approach you can easily garantee Employee Data Synchronization from SAP SuccessFactors to SAP Concur Expense, Request and Travel with a focus on:

• Automation of User creation in Concur

• New hires and Termination processes (with termination postponing in Concur if necessary).

• Data change management with a Delta mode

• Employee changes based on effective dates (delta mode). Mapping for Employee Groups, Org units, Ledger, Travel Rule Class, Reimbursement Currency.

Accelerating Employee Data Integration with pre-packaged approaches and solutions with enhanced monitoring on Employee accounts.

Below are some images from the system onhow easily you can set up the integration

First, define basic statements of the integration

figure 2: Integration Center options definition

Sencondly, define fields mapping

figure 3: Integration Center configuration fields

And next the file destination (please note that is required file encription PGP in order to stabilish this integration)

figure 4: Integration Center destination settings

Conclusion/Key Takeaways:

I hope this blog post helped you get acquainted with the basic understanding of the concepts & use of integration Center to feed SAP Concur . I look forward to your valuable comments/feedback/queries in a comment below.
32 Comments
lubarrera
Explorer
Bravo, thanks for sharing.
Berg
Participant
Thank for sharing it.

I notice that the SFTP address is specific. Is it a SFTP server hosted by concur? And Concur could read the file automatically from its side?
Prashan2100
Explorer
@rafael.mira,

Request you to please share end to end Concur implementation study material. I am new in this field and want to learn more about. your response will be much appreciated and great help for me in career growth.

Thanks,

Prashan2100
akavuri5
Explorer
I could not find the integration template SAP_CONCUR_305_Templete in api.sap.com. Can some help finding it
i852454
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi, this is the concur SFTP, specific for each tenant, and yes, concur can automatize it.
i852454
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi Prashant, I'll share with you via emai. can you send me one?
i852454
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi, this template I've created on integration center, send me a email and I can share it with you.
Prashan2100
Explorer
0 Kudos
HI Rafael,

I apologies for late response. My email id is pku1103@gmail.com

Thanks,

Prashan2100
abhishek_s_jr
0 Kudos
Hi Rafael,

Please share the implementation guide and field mapping to create EDI for SF - Concur integration in Integration center.

email - abhishek.r.sekhar@gmail.com

Thanks
timbown
Explorer
what are the alternative ways of integration employee data in SF with concur ?   What is benefit of approach you are suggesting with integration centre
tom_zinke
0 Kudos
Hey Rafael,

i am realy interested in this manual. Could you send it to tom.zinke@mhp.com

Thx.

Tom
Mikkelsen
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Rafa

Are you still sharing your study material? I'd like to be included kristian.mikkelsen@epiuse.com

Many thanks in advance

Kristian
snehashah
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Rafael,

Request you to please share end to end documentation on Concur implementation at shahsneha26@gmail.com

I am primarily looking for integration information on Concur time and expense integration with SF EC.

Your response and guidance is much appreciated.
VasanthKumarGS
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi Rafael,

I went through your blog, thanks for sharing the details.

I would like to know more about the Integration from SuccessFactors Employee Central to SAP Concur , kindly share the implementation guide to my email id vasantha3hrm@iimk.edu.in.

Thanks in advance.

santosh_sgh
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi Rafael,

Request you to please share end to end implementation documentation to create EDI for SF - Concur integration in Integration center

santoshpatnaik12@gmail.com

I am primarily looking for integration information on Concur integration with SF EC.

Your response and guidance is much appreciated.

Regards,

Santosh
santosh_sgh
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi Rafael,

Request you to please share end to end documentation on Concur implementation. I am looking for integration between SF EC to Concur.

You can share the implementation documentation to santoshpatnaik12@gmail.com

Regards,

Santosh
0 Kudos
Hi Rafael

I also request you share the this material to link SF to Concur to my email a8rownlie@outlook.com

Thanks

Andrew
rajapb
Explorer
0 Kudos
Could you send it to Raja.pallabothu@gmail.com
praveensap
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Rafael,

Is it possible to share with me at destinationpraveen@gmail.com?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Praveen
S0024950648
Newcomer
0 Kudos
Hi Rafael, I'm looking for the fields mapping related to the EC to Concur integration. Are you able to provide it to my email account? Thanks in advance.

My email is PAULOJGALMEIDA@GMAIL.COM
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Request you to share the concur implementation study material to mustafashareef@gmail.com
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi Rafael,

Please share the SAP Concur Implementation study material at   mustafashareef@gmail.com
PedroAlmeida
Discoverer
0 Kudos
I agree. Instead of having all this complexity in SF, is ther any other integration approach to deal with this vallue mapping, etc without placing it trough IC? A middleware? Does not SAP Concur have the hability to deal with these needs. After all, these are SAP Concur needs and not SF...
david_stegnitz3
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi rafael.mira , could you please email me the template as well? My email is inbox.davids@gmail.com

Thanks, David
0 Kudos
Hi Rafael,

Could you please email me the mapping document template  to aparnachappidi@yahoo.com ?

Thanks,

Aparna

gunnarbrown
Newcomer
0 Kudos
Hello,
Could you please share this information with me as well?  gunnar.bancroft@hrfocalpoint.com

Thanks!
Gunnar
kkim
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Rafael,

Could you please share your Integration Center template for Concur?  Please email it to kyung.kim@hr-path.com.  Would there be a possibility to post the Integration Center definition, so others viewing this blog can download it without send individual requests to you?

Thank you in advance.

Kyung Kim
HGINFRA
Newcomer
0 Kudos
hello,

i am really interested in this manual. Could you send it to msmahesh160@gmail.com/mahesh.sharma@hginfra.com
0 Kudos
Hi, could you share the template? My email is mpguchii@gmail.com
cuiqy
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi Rafael,
I'm your Chinese fan.
Could you please share your Integration Center template for Concur? Please email it to 522257@qq.com

Thank you in advance.
Marcus_Varjao
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Rafael,

Appreciate your knowledge sharing.

Could you also share this template information with me?

marcusvarjaum@gmail.com

kushalJLR
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hello Rafael, @i852454
I am currently working on integration between EC IC to Concur, so could you please this manual. Could you send manual to kushicrazy@gmail.com

Currently I am using User as primary entity, can you please confirm if really need to switch to EmpJob entity?

Thanks.