Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,251 REPLIES 5,251

sagarshelar
Discoverer

Hi, 

This is Sagar Shelar from Pune

Ale_Freitas
Active Participant

Hi!
I am Alexandre, from Deloitte Brazil, living in São Paulo city.
Working with SAP Business Network for Logistics - GTT projects!
Nice to meet you!

Hi and welcome @Ale_Freitas !!

I'm Katherine from Ireland. Hope you can get the most out of SAP Community. You might also be interested to access the location-based group for Sao Paulo - if you haven't already!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hello @Ale_Freitas !

Great to have you! When I visited Sao Paulo I was amazed of how big and magnificent it was. If I'm not mistaken there is a beautiful botanical garden which I really enjoyed (although it has been almost 20 years, I still recall it:)).

I recommend you check out the new SAP Business Network topic page for valuable information and engagement opportunities. I also recommend you check out the SAP Community tag for SAP Business Network for Logistics and follow it.

Have you considered posting a blog post on the SAP Community? If yes, our blogging tutorial is really helpful. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or require support.

Regards,

Moshe

Hi Moshe!

Nice to meet you!
São Paulo City is huge, chaotic, biggest of South America.
You are right, there is a Botanical Garden , beautiful place!
https://jardimbotanico.com.br/

Come to São Paulo again 🙂
Cheers!

Alexandre

MarkusTolksdorf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I'm from SAP SE, Walldorf

Great to have you here as well @MarkusTolksdorf !:)

I personally know what are your main SAP topics, but I'm sure others would be interested as well.

I also recommend you check out the following discussions so you can get to know other SAP Community members and introduce yourself:

Looking forward to seeing more of your contributions,
Moshe

MarkusTolksdorf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Ok, Moshe , then I'll quickly list the topics that I am working on: 

• Cloud Connector
  • SAP Business Connector
  • SAP Java Connector aka JCo
  • SAP Connector for Microsoft .NET aka SAP .NET Connector aka NCo
  • SAP NetWeaver RFC SDK

All of them are connectivity related topics - the latter 3 SDKs for RFC based connectivity in different runtimes, Cloud Connector is the on-premise part of on-premise connectivity for SAP cloud solution, actually the counterpart of SAP Connectivity service, and last but not least, Business Connector is the very first integration middleware SAP provided to customers in the late 90s/early 2000s.

Best regards,
Markus

Thanks a lot for sharing @MarkusTolksdorf !

And for those of you interested in engaging in these tags (I recommend following the tag pages and engage with fellow community members in Q&A and blog posts):

Enjoy :)!

al_93
Discoverer

Hi y'all!

I'm from Czech Republic from a small city close to Carlsbad, but now living in South Korea, in Asan.

Looking forward to funneling all the knowledge from this awesome community straight into my brain! 😄

Cheers!

shivanijindal01
Explorer

0 Kudos

Hello @shivanijindal01 !

What are your main SAP topics? Where are you from?

Regards,

Moshe

mimt2008
Explorer

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @shivanijindal01 and @mimt2008 welcome to SAP Community. From where do you guys tune in? What are the topics you are interested in mostly?
Regards, Svea

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

SeifEldin
Participant

Peace. I'm SeifEldin from Giza, Egypt.

I'm currently using AppGyver for my personal project(s).

Have a nice day. Thank you...

Welcome, and best of luck 😀

Can you describe your AppGyver project, and what you are trying to accomplish? Just like hearing what people are doing with it. 

--------------
See all my blogs and connect with me on Twitter / LinkedIn

Beneeta
Advisor
Advisor

Hi everyone, I am from Walldorf

0 Kudos

Welcome @Beneeta ! What are your main SAP topics?

Thanks,

Moshe

anna_gemeiner
Employee
Employee

Hello everyone, 

I really looking forward to get new insights and contacts. I am from Germany. 

Best regards, 
Anna

0 Kudos

Hello @anna_gemeiner !

You got to the right place as the SAP Community is exactly the spot for gaining new insights and engaging with other SAP Community members interested in the same topics as you.

What are your main SAP topics?

Have you checked our location-based SAP Community groups?

I also recommend you join these discussions:

I recommend you check-out the following discussions:

Looking forward to seeing your contributions on the SAP Community,

Moshe

SEGordon
Explorer

Hi, I am Susan in the US (Washington DC area) and work with the SAP Success Factors LMS product.  Our team has worked with this product since 2005.

BTW, I lived in Kaiserslautern, Germany and my son was born in Landstuhl, Germany.

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for sharing @SEGordon !

Have you had a chance to visit and follow the SAP SuccessFactors topic page? It features valuable information and engagement opportunities with fellow SAP Community members. 

Regards,

Moshe

AndrewCaus
Advisor
Advisor

Hello,

I'm Andrew and I'm From Brazil.

Kind Regards

Andrew Caus

Hi @AndrewCaus are you from Sao Paulo or somewhere else in Brazil? Wherever you are in Brazil, I would like to welcome you to SAP Community 🙂

And... we have a great Sao Paulo group here as well. Subscribe to that group, so that you can connect with local peers! Enjoy! 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

No, I'm from São Leopoldo.

Thank you!

0 Kudos

Oh that's a pity. However, you might want to join the Sao Paulo group, too 🙂 

oliveiraaws
Discoverer

Hello.

SAP Analytics Architect with 18 years of experience in the SAP world, 11 years only with BPC since version 7.X, experience in international projects, team management and knowledge of industries such as Oil & Gas, Cellulose and Energy.

I started my career in the SAP world at 19 years old as ABAP, later migrating to BW, BO and finally BPC and SAC, I had the pleasure of teaching three academies through SAP EDUCATION and I was in big projects of companies like BRF, ETERNIT, CARBOCLORO, NATURA, GERDAU, BR DISTRIBUIDORA, TBG, COPAGAZ, ECORODOVIAS, IRANI, CTG and DELL.

My goal is to find challenging projects to enrich my profile, adding maximum value to my contractor, in this process I want to contribute with other professionals and share my experiences.

oliveiraaws
Discoverer

I hope to build a lot with this community and be able to exchange knowledge and experiences.

ceylino
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I'm writing from Vancouver 🙂 

Former Member

Welcome @ceylino ! 

0 Kudos

Hello @ceylino ! Great to have you!

What are your main SAP topics.

I've never been to Canada but I hope I will get to visit it one day as I heard it's beautiful:). In case you are interested sharing your favorite spots in Canada, I invite you to join this discussion (and also get travel ideas).

Looking forward to your contributions on the SAP Community,

Moshe

mhuang105
Discoverer

Hello, everyone!

I'm from New York, from the United States of America. I have heard of SAP from Coursera, and I'm currently learning multiple fields while also checking out with the brilliant site of yours!

0 Kudos

Sounds great @mhuang105 and thank you for sharing. In which SAP topics are your mostly interested in? I recommend you visit this page on the SAP Community that lists all of our SAP Community tags and follow those you are interested in, This will allow you to be updated when valuable content is posted and to find out about other engagement opportunities with SAP Community members,

Looking forward to your contributions and please let me know if you have any questions.

Moshe

subodhmarathe
Participant

Hello All, I am Subodh from Pune. 

Welcome @subodhmarathe ! What are your main SAP topics?

Regards,

Moshe

Javvadiprakash
Advisor
Advisor

Hello SAP Community, Happy to join this group. I am Prakash Javvadi from COE Financials, Ireland

Hello and welcome @Javvadiprakash!

I'm Katherine, an SAP Community Advocate based in Galway. It's great to see someone else join from Ireland! Check out some tips below for getting started and let us know if we can support with anything.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hello @Javvadiprakash,

Welcome! Which SAP Community tags would you say relate to your topics?

Regards,

Moshe

jhajduk
Newcomer

Hello! Joining the SAP community for the first time. I work for Microsoft for SAP on Azure implementations. Looking forward to learning more from the community.