Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,220 REPLIES 5,220

szymaczekm
Explorer

Hi,

good to be here.

Welcome @szymaczekm where are you from? Feel free to check out the location Groups as well to see if there is already one for your area that you can join!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

suraj_choudhary
Explorer

Hello Everyone!

I am from India(Delhi), currently working in Netherlands (Amsterdam). I would be write blog on new topic that I will be learning.

Great to have you here @suraj_choudhary - let us know when you have written your first blog post on the new topic!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hi everyone! My name is Megan and I am currently in Oregon, North America 🙂 

idsoftware
Explorer

Hi, thanks for the invite! Here from Edinburgh, Scotland.

Welcome @idsoftware and hello from Galway, Ireland. Which SAP topics are you most interested in? (Love Edinburgh, such a beautiful city to visit).

Many thanks! Very involved in Datasphere at the minute (still learning!) Haven't managed to stray much outside of Dublin yet when visiting Ireland but the West coast is high on my list of places to see.

I'm obviously biased but the rugged west coast is a must see! 

Happy learning! I'm sure you'll have lots to contribute in SAP Community as well.

sklawonn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi to everyone,  I am from Germany and live close to Eschborn (Frankfurt am Main).

Happy SAP Days.

@sklawonn Welcome! Great to have you! What are your main SAP topics?

sklawonn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @moshenaveh ,

I am an Trainer for SAP BTP Integration Suite.

Cheers

@sklawonn Sounds great. I recommend you check out this SAP Community topic page for SAP BTP for valuable content and to be notified of engagement opportunities with other community members.

tiagovieira
Participant

Hello everyone,

I am from Portugal!

Cheers

Hello @tiagovieira and welcome!!
What SAP topics are you interested in?
If you're interested to upload a profile photo or avatar - you can find out how to here.

david_joseph
Explorer

I'm from Kerala, India. 

arunmbarec
Participant

Hello Everyone,

I am from bangalore, India.

Hello @arunmbarec welcome to SAP Community. I am Svea from the community team!
Make sure you join the Bangalore Group  to connect with local peers and to not miss any community event in the future. 🙂 

Don't forget to click "Options > Subscribe" (on the upper right corner, where you see the three dots) to receive notifications on the group!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

tomasz_rudnicki
Explorer

Hi from Poland! 

Hello @tomasz_rudnicki  warm welcome to SAP Community. When you are from one of these cities in Poland, you can join the respective location group: Katowice, Poznan, Warsaw and Wroclaw. It's the place where locals meet & greet! Here is the link to all groups in Europe: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/europe/ct-p/europe
Don't forget to subscribe to the specific group! 😃

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

anika_stammen
Associate
Associate

Hi everyone,

I'm from Germany, working in Dublin, Ireland and I'm looking forward to contributing to the SAP Community!

Hi @anika_stammen - welcome! We are looking forward to seeing your contributions! Will you write blog posts? I'm based in Galway and have already set up a Galway Group. (Just as an FYI - nobody has requested a Dublin Group yet). Our first SAP Stammtisch takes place in Galway today!

Have fun in the community and let us know in case of questions.

pdomingues
Explorer

Hello.
My name is Pedro Domingues, and i'm from Portugal, from a small city call Torres Novas (about 120km from Lisbon)
I work in a company named ACTON IT, and we are SAP partners at about 15 years.

Great that you are part of SAP Community @pdomingues !
Welcome!

Mattias1
Employee
Employee

Hi,

I am from Walldorf, Germany!

Regards

Mattias

mberlinghof
Associate
Associate

Hi all! Working in Ratingen, Germany.

keyper
Explorer

Hey everyone! Preston from Dallas, TX USA here!

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hey @keyper - great to have you here! I see you have already taken part in our #CommunitySpirit initiative in the Dallas Group with @Former Member - good for you! Hope you enjoy networking here in our community - you can also join or subscribe to the Dallas Group to receive notifications and stay up-to-date. Have fun.

hi Preston, glad to see someone else from TX! join our group!  we have a  few guys in the NDallas (frisco, plano, grapevine area) 

gelzhaeuser
Advisor
Advisor

Hey everyone.

I'm currently living in Mannheim, Germany, but originally from Düsseldorf. 

Thomas.

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor

Hello Community,

I am from New Delhi, India. Have written Blog on My Journey on SAP Community

https://blogs.sap.com/2023/03/19/my-journey-on-sap-community/

Grateful to all of you if you please share your comments or feedback on above Blog.

Best Regards,
Neeraj Jain

shantanu89
Explorer

Hi, This is Shantanu from Canada. 

shantanu89
Explorer

Hi, I am from Canada.

Anto_
Participant

Hi All, 

I am Anto from Bangalore, India

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @Anto_ welcome to SAP Community 🙂
Make sure you subscribe or join the Bangalore group: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/bengaluru/gh-p/bangalore
Great way to connect with locals and not to miss any local information like events 😉
Cheers!

gphadnis2000
Participant

Hi,

This is Gaurav Phadnis and really looking forward to community group.

Thanks,

Gaurav Phadnis

Hello @gphadnis2000 welcome to SAP Community! It's Svea from Germany, living close to Mannheim. Where are you from?

Hi @sveabecker i m from India Pune.Thanks i will check the Career corner Job Opportunities

Wonderful! 🙂 

isahiner
Explorer

Hi, I am İlayda from Turkey.