Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,251 REPLIES 5,251

deerajrai4
Explorer

Hi I am Dheeraj Rai from India and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

Hi @deerajrai4 - thanks for joining us. Let us know when you have written your next blog post. We have a lot of new members joining us from India right now. I'd like to share some links below that you may find interesting:

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

michealchukwube
Explorer

Hi,

I'm Micheal Chukwube from Lagos State Nigeria. I'm so happy to be a member of this community, 

And we are happy to have you here @michealchukwube - which SAP topics are you most interested in?

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

agalwas
Associate
Associate

Hi. I'm Arek from Poland. I'm a software engineer at SAP, and I'm about to publish my first blog post!

Cheers 

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@agalwas 

Great to hear that Arek! Let us know when it's published - would be interested to read that. Check out some interesting links below:

iliana
Explorer

Hi 1

I am from Hamburg.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello and welcome @iliana - I would like to introduce you to @saralangner who is the curator for the Hamburg Group in case you would like to "join" there, connect locally and find out about local events.

Hey @iliana welcome! Looking forward to you being part of our community! Feel free to join and get in touch!

sammcnamara84
Advisor
Advisor

Hello everyone, 

From Galway, Ireland here 😀

Delighted to see a fellow Galway person here @sammcnamara84 !!! I'm part of the community team and living in Oranmore. Would like to share these interesting links with you:

Let us know in a comment any time you have questions!

Jan-WillemK
Active Participant

Hi Laura and others,

I am from the Netherlands, born in Alkmaar and now living in Utrecht. So far I have lived in Alkmaar, Wageningen, Amsterdam, Prague (CZ) and Utrecht. 

Hi and welcome to SAP Community @Jan-WillemK 😊 I've just spent some time in the Netherlands around Noordwijk and Zèlande, really nice areas! 

Ah, you've visited the coast! That's nice. Especially Zeeland (Zélande) is nice, with excellent clams & oysters. The next time you should visit one of the old cities with canals as well (Delft, Leiden, Amsterdam or Utrecht). Ping me before you go, and we could get a coffee together for the  #coffeewithaview photography competition?  

Yes, it was really nice there and great weather, too! I've been to Amsterdam a few times before, but not the other cities yet. 😊 Great idea - have you posted your #coffeewithaview picture yet? 

sylviaooi
Advisor
Advisor

Hi all, I'm Sylvia from Germany 🙂

Hi,

I am from India.

Hello @former_member149680 

We've a number of location groups for India in case you didn't know.

alessandraliu
Associate
Associate

Hi everyone! I'm from Vancouver.

Anaer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi there, a warm welcome from Germany! Vancouver is such a beautiful city, I have been there in spring time 🙂 Have you posted your #coffeewithaview picture yet? We are looking forward to seeing the Vancouver view! 

emilymcox13
Participant

Hi my name is Emily from the USA and I will be sharing blog posts related to company efficiency and future market trends for SAP

Hey Emily where in us ? 🙂 

Welcome 

bajwakool7
Explorer

Hi Everyone. I am Kulwinder Singh from Punjab, India. I will read some awesome blogs from my fellow ABAPers and I will contribute a few drops in this vast SAP ocean as well.

satyam_pandey
Explorer

Hello Everyone,

I am Satyam from Bengaluru.

I will try to contribute as much as I can to Sap community.

Thanks

Satyam Pandey

That sounds really promising and we are looking forward to your content @satyam_pandey  🙂
As a starting point, you could subscribe or join the Bangalore Group - great place to connect with other local peers!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

abhinav710
Explorer

Welcome @abhinav710 - where are you from? We have some location groups, you might be interested in joining one of those.

Dhiwa
Participant

Hi, I'm from India.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Great to have you here @Dhiwa - feel free to check out these location groups we have set up for India, you might like to join one near you. You might also be interested to join the SAP TechEd Group.

tusharnirmal
Explorer

Hi,

This is Tushar from India and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

danmartin121
Explorer

Hi I am Ashwin from JT India and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

MAHERG
Explorer

Hello,I am from Tunisia 
Glad to part of the SAP Community

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @MAHERG - and we are glad to have you here! Which SAP topics are you most interested in?

M_HARISKHAN
Explorer

I'm from Pakistan! It's a beautiful country with a rich cultural heritage and warm-hearted people. I'm proud to be part of such a diverse and dynamic nation. No matter where you're from, I believe we can all come together and contribute our unique perspectives and experiences to make this community even stronger.

So, whether you have questions, ideas, or just want to have a friendly chat, I'm here for you. Let's continue our journey together and make the SAP community an inclusive and supportive space for everyone. Wishing you all a fantastic day ahead!

bansalhitesh
Explorer

former_member149878
Discoverer

Hello,
I am Parimal from CTS Pune, India. I am looking to contribute in the Cloud Integration Space.

Regards.!!

UTILIGENCEGmbH
Explorer

Hi, we are UTILIGENCE. Glad to be part of the network.

Hi @UTILIGENCEGmbH  a community profile is usually a personal profile and not a shared profile with a company name. Multiple employees from the same company can create their own personal profile and can engage and interact on their own. Kindly ask you to change your profile accordingly, so that it doesn't look so anonymous anymore. You might also want to check out our Tutorials | SAP Community.

So, what is your name and where are you from? 😉
I am Svea from the SAP Community Team, living in Germany, close to the mothership of SAP.

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

ismaeldias
Associate
Associate

Hello, my name is Ismael Dias and I'm from SAP Labs Latin America in Brazil.

Hello @ismaeldias - great to have you in the community. We've one location group for Brazil so far, it's for São Paulo, in case you wanted to click on "Join" there to receive local updates. You can read more about location groups, if you are interested.