Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,254 REPLIES 5,254

I've written my first blog post and am just checking out the SAP Community. I've searched for content in the community before but haven't engaged previously.

akash09apr
Explorer

thanks for connecting 

Welcome @akash09apr - let us know which SAP topics you are most interested in?

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

RickyGuo
Discoverer

Hello lauraschmitz, everybody

I'm from Changsha China, my name is Ricky.

Welcome @RickyGuo - great to have you here! Do you have all the information you need to get started?

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Advisor
Advisor

Hey, I am from Ireland

Hi there - I've sent you a PM - can you please take a look?

Pavithra_M
Explorer

Hi everyone,

I am Pavithra and currently living in Amsterdam, Netherlands.

Welcome @Pavithra_M - let us know which SAP topics you are interested in.

DanielaV
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I'm from Germany, based out of Walldorf. I'm about to write my very first blog post for SAP Community.

Excellent @DanielaV - let me know when you've written it!! Hope you are enjoying SAP Community.

@DanielaV this is very exciting. I also cannot wait to read it! So many will benefit from reading your blogs!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

salonipradhan
Associate
Associate

Hi.. I am saloni, I am an intern from SAP Labs Bangalore

Welcome @salonipradhan - I'm going to share some links with you. Check out and join the Bengaluru group if you haven't done so already. Read about SAP TechEd, both virtual and onsite (Bangalore). "Join" the #Devtoberfest group and find out about the contest taking place there very soon.
Also, if you're interested, Learn how to upload a profile photo or change the avatar beside your name (optional but welcomed).
Have fun learning and networking!

seanjurie231
Explorer

Hi. I am Sean from the Philippines. I will be learning many things in this sap community since I am a beginner in SAP.

alagon
Explorer

Hi. 🙂

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hey @alagon - where are you from? I'm part of the community team and based in Galway, Ireland.

I'm from Spain, but currently live in Hungary.

saikatjay
Participant

Hello, 
I am Saikat from Bangalore!

Welcome @saikatjay  - please let me share the following links with you, which might be interesting:

• Join the Bengaluru group if you haven't done so already. Great opportunity to connect with other locals.
  • Read about SAP TechEd, both virtual and onsite, which will be in Bangalore.
  • "Join" the #Devtoberfest group and find out about the contest taking place there very soon as a great prep for SAP TechEd.

I hope you like it! Enjoy!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

horn
Advisor
Advisor

Hi from Switzerland 

Nishalini
Explorer

Hi,

I'm from Salem, India

Be sure to take a look at our location groups for India @Nishalini - you might find one you would like to "Join". Hope you enjoy SAP Community! Let us know any time you have questions - and if, you're interested, you could learn how to upload a profile photo or change the avatar beside your name (optional but welcomed).

markkuehlerCPC
Explorer

Hello from Houston, TX! Looking forward to continued involvement with the SAP Community! 

Welcome @markkuehlerCPC - nice to e-meet you! Maybe a bit far from you - but we already have a Dallas group, curated by @Former Member - in case you want to click on "Join" over there and get some "almost" local info!

MaheshWashikar
Participant

Hello Everyone,

This is Mahesh from India. I am SAP SuccessFactors HXM Transformation consultant and would like to share some of knowledge with the community on SAP SF EC, Time Off, Recruiting, Onboarding, ISC and Integration Center.

arabella
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi everyone! I'm Arabella and am located in Mannheim! I will primarily focus on any upskilling topics for SAP Learning 🙂

@arabella it sounds like a great place to be! It is nice to meet you!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Bettina_Gross
Employee
Employee

Hi, I am from Germany and currently living in Ludwigsburg. I'm working and Interested in SAP Utilities Industry solutions and everything about Billing and Finance. 

PrashantG
Explorer

Am from India

@Former Member it is great to meet you in the community. Be sure to connect with community members Asia Pacific | Location-Based Groups | SAP Community! 

Have a great weekend! 

MadhavaKN1
Participant

I'm from India and my native place is Mysuru - a city of Palaces.

Wow! Sounds fascinating - I'll have to look it up. Welcome to SAP Community Groups @MadhavaKN1 - you might be interested to join one or more of the India location groups? Network with others from India. Be sure to check out SAP TechEd and Devtoberfest groups as well.
On a lighter note, we have some interesting discussion threads - maybe you'd like to take part in some of them:

Diogo_Carvalho
Explorer

Hi there.

I am from Brazil, but I am working for Latam and the USA.

Regards.

Hello! Great that you have joined. I've sent you a PM also - can you please take a look?

sergiotarrillo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Saludos desde Perú!

Welcome @sergiotarrillo - it's great to have someone joining from Peru!
Don't think we have a location group yet for any of your cities, you could read more about location groups if you are interested. Enjoy your time here!

Ellen_Huang
Associate
Associate

Hi everyone,

I'm living in Dalian, the northeast city of China, surrounded by sea three sides. I'm from SAP Business Network Services team, working with customers for Logistics and Asset Management projects. Day by day there are questions regarding Trading Partner onboarding, by getting access to write a blog, hopefully I could help more people understand the topic. Thanks

Hi @Ellen_Huang - welcome to SAP Community Groups. Do you plan to write blog posts? You're definitely in the right place to learn and to share knowledge. We also have some very specific groups like location groups, bringing people together around topics, activities, location etc. You can read more about location groups. Feel free to reach out in case you have a question!

former_member160580
Discoverer

Greeting All, 

I am connecting from Bangalore.

Great to see you all at this place which seems like a data center for learners and gurus. 

Wishig you all happy learning and blogging.

Regards/ Nishant