Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,279 REPLIES 5,279

Welcome @sergiotarrillo - it's great to have someone joining from Peru!
Don't think we have a location group yet for any of your cities, you could read more about location groups if you are interested. Enjoy your time here!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Ellen_Huang
Associate
Associate

Hi everyone,

I'm living in Dalian, the northeast city of China, surrounded by sea three sides. I'm from SAP Business Network Services team, working with customers for Logistics and Asset Management projects. Day by day there are questions regarding Trading Partner onboarding, by getting access to write a blog, hopefully I could help more people understand the topic. Thanks

Hi @Ellen_Huang - welcome to SAP Community Groups. Do you plan to write blog posts? You're definitely in the right place to learn and to share knowledge. We also have some very specific groups like location groups, bringing people together around topics, activities, location etc. You can read more about location groups. Feel free to reach out in case you have a question!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

former_member160580
Discoverer

Greeting All, 

I am connecting from Bangalore.

Great to see you all at this place which seems like a data center for learners and gurus. 

Wishig you all happy learning and blogging.

Regards/ Nishant

Thanks for the lovely introduction @former_member160580 - I hope you've already clicked on "Join" over in the Bengaluru group, to receive local updates and news there? Two other spotlight groups right now are
SAP TechEd group and Devtoberfest group. Hope you enjoy your time here!

mainak-aich
Participant

Hello Everyone!

This is Mainak from Bangalore, India. I am super excited to join the vibrant community.

It's super to have you here @mainak-aich !! Have you already joined the Bengaluru group? You can click on "Join" in any of the open groups to receive notifications and updates. It really is a vibrant community, you are right! We have people joining daily from all over the globe - hoping to learn, network, share, and discuss!

Exciting that SAP TechEd will take place in Bangalore this year - do you think you will join virtually or onsite? If you're interested in contests - you might also like to join the #Devtoberfest group. There will be fun challenges once the contest opens, and a chance to win amazing prizes.

abhishek2000
Explorer

Hi All, this is Abhishek Sudheevan. Started my career as a SAP Analytics Consultant. In the upcoming days I'll be posting blogs related to SAP Analytics

Sounds great @abhishek2000 - please let me know when you have published your next blog post! Where are you from? You might want to check out our location groups, there could already be one for your nearest city.

Hello....am Devesh....working with Google....based out of Bangalore....would be sharing new solutions, reference architectures and art-of-the possible use cases of Google Cloud services with SAP

Welcome @former_member160688 - sounds good. Exciting that SAP TechEd is in Bangalore this November. Will you take part online or in person? You might also be interested in the #Devtoberfest contest that is kicking off real soon (if you register for SAP TechEd you get an extra 1000 points there).

And, if you haven't already done so - you might like to click on "Join" over in the Bengaluru group@j_pavan_kumar @maheshpalavalli and others are posting local information and events there!

vignesh3027
Explorer

Where are you from @vignesh3027 ? Thanks for visiting the Welcome Corner!

Hi @Katherine_K, nice to meet you!
I'm from India and where are you from?

Great to have you here. We have some India location groups, please take a look and see if there is one for your nearest city. Feel free to click on "Join" in any of the open groups, to receive updates. 
I'm from Galway, Ireland and part of the SAP Community team!

aswin_babu_j
Explorer

Hi, this is Ashwin from Tamil Nadu, India

Great to have you here @aswin_babu_j - take a look at the India location groups. Two other spotlight groups right now include SAP TechEd group and Devtoberfest group. Read the welcome blog post and click on "Join" in the Devtoberfest group if you would like to take part in the contest. (You can already earn 200 points to join and 1000 points when you register for SAP TechEd.)
Have fun in the community, and let us know if you have any questions!

astron
Explorer

I am from united kingdom

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @astron  - where exactly do you live in the UK? What is your expertise? When you are new in SAP Community, these groups are a great starting point:

Welcome Corner 

Career Corner

Coffee Corner

We have 2 upcoming highlights as well: Devtoberfest and SAP Teched. Join the groups and read the initial posts to get more insights!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

ArnabSen
Newcomer

Hi All

This is Arnab from India. I am into SAP Technical Areas for the last 14 years. I am interested in areas like SAP iRPA, SAP Build, Process Automation, OData and related stuffs. 

Chethan_tv
Participant

I am from Bengaluru, India.

Hello @ArnabSen , hello @Chethan_tv , welcome to SAP Community. Great you are tuning in from India. As you mentioned @Chethan_tv you are from Bangalore, I would like to recommend to check out our Bengaluru Group - great place to connect with other locals.

There are also more location groups in India @ArnabSen , so maybe you want to explore them here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/asia-pacific/ct-p/asia-pacific 

You can also read this general post about location based groupsDon't forget to click on "Join" in any of the open groups to become a member and receive updates. 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

ALISAP2006
Explorer

Hi,

I am Khurram Shajad, from Delhi India but currently In Germany. I like it here and may be I will be staying here long term if I get a good job offer 🙂

I am SAP SD/CS consultant having worked in this profession for last 15 years and have completed multiple end to end SAP implementations and Roll-out/Support projects in my long SAP consulting career  that includes a 3 year stint with IBM also.

Now I am thinking of being more active in the community to learn new things and also share my knowledge.

regards,

Khurram

Hello @ALISAP2006 that's really cool that you enjoy Germany. With your experience you should be able to get a good job offer - do you want to explore our Career Corner?

Where are you currently in Germany? We have lots of city-based groups and perhaps there is already one close to where you are right now. If you are interested, you can read more about location groups.

Don't forget to click on "Join" in any of the open groups to become a member and receive updates. 

Thanks sveabecker. 

I am in Frankfurt. Sure will join the groups as you advised.

Best regards

KS

Great! Thanks for your commitment 😃 @ALISAP2006 

You might also want to check out our "watch-and-code" parties which are coming soon - read the post here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-teched-blog-posts/sap-community-quot-watch-and-code-quot-par...

One is in St. Leon-Rot, close to Walldorf...

gertmertens92
Explorer

Hi,

I'm Gert from Belgium

@gertmertens92 
Welcome Gert. Did you already know about the Devtoberfest contest starting in just under two weeks? You might want to take a look - feel free to click on "Join" over in the Devtoberfest group to take part in the contest. The contest and challenges there are a nice lead into SAP TechEd. You can read the winners highlights from last year and about the prizes!
On a lighter note, feel free to take part in some off-topic discussions over in our Coffee Corner - maybe during your next coffee break!

nesun3
Advisor
Advisor

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @nesun3 - where are you from? You might like to take a look at our location groups.

I am from India.

ozturkozan
Explorer

Hi all, I am from Istanbul, Turkey.

Welcome @ozturkozan - have you already clicked on "Join" over in the Istanbul group@barisguler will be posting local information there. Hope you enjoy SAP Community!

Thanks Katherine, I joined the group.

Great @ozturkozan - it's a relatively new group, but now that you are a member - you will receive future news & updates!

Hoşgeldin @ozturkozan 🙂 We are happy to see you in our group. @Katherine_K 

Thanks Barış 🙂

JoeFischer
Associate
Associate

Hello everyone,
I am from Heidelberg, Germany and work @ SAP Headquarters in Walldorf!
Great to be here.

mezeshan
Participant

Hi i am zeshan

cbrito56
Explorer

Hi Everyone, I'm from Sacramento California