Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,258 REPLIES 5,258

@mdsuhaibkhan 
Hello and welcome Suhaib. Thank you so much for the detailed introduction - you have a wealth of experience. I'm part of the community team, and with SAP 17 years. You're definitely in the right place if you want to learn and grow as a professional. There are lots of opportunities to network here and share some of that great knowledge you have built up.

Where are you based? We have lots of city-based groups set up, perhaps there is already one for your location. If you're interested, you can read more about location groups. Take a look at our interest groups, and Career Corner - and click on "Join" in any of the open groups to become a member and receive updates. 

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Thanks for the welcome @Katherine_K , sure  will explore. 

Happy to connect with you. 

Regards

Cheers!

0 Kudos

Hello @rrayosdelsol welcome to SAP Community! Where are you from? I am Svea from Germany, living close to Mannheim in a small city called Lampertheim. I am also from the SAP Community Team and I would like to provide you with some interesting links. 😊

According to where you live you can choose one of our city-based groups and maybe there is already one for your location or nearby. You can find here more about location groups. Take also a look at our interest groups, and the Career Corner is a great place to explore as well.

Don't forget to click on "Join" in any of the open groups to become a member and receive notifications if there is updated content the group.

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Hi, This is Abhishek from India

Hi @Abhi7136 - great to have you here. If you like, you can take a look at the groups we have for India and see if there is one you can already join for a city near you.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

@Katherine_K thanks!, I'm going to the SAP TechEd, Bangalore coming November.

mahesh_varma
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Mates, I am from Bharath. Our paths might cross soon.

Hello and welcome @mahesh_varma  - where exactly are you from? I googled "Bharath" but couldn't find anything.
If you are interested in our location groups to connect with other local peers, please check them out here. There are multiple groups in different regions.

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

mahesh_varma
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @sveabecker ,  "Bharat" is another official name of India and yes I am interested to connect with other local peers.

0 Kudos

I didn't know and google didn't bring it up 😅
Thanks for the heads-up. Then I would recommend to join the Bangalore Group: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/bengaluru/gh-p/bangalore 🙂

Hi I am Alberto from Italy

@slashopt 
Welcome Alberto! I've visited your beautiful country a few times! (I'm from Ireland and part of the community team). Which SAP topics are you most interested in?

@slashopt I agree with @Katherine_K you have some fantastic landscapes in Italy. May I ask your area of focus? I am a member of the SAP Community team and I work outside of Philadelphia in our Newtown Square office! Have a great day!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Hi Everyone 😁

@Former Member hi back at you! I am based in the USA - outside of Philadelphia at SAP's Newtown Square office. I am part of the NSQ Location Group. Check out Location Groups | SAP Community.

May I ask your focus area? Have a great day!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

PraveeNatarajan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Bangalore, India!

Hi, I'm from Montreal and replying as part of the (well-done) tutorial.

Hello,

I am Nikolay from Bulgaria,

Regards,

Nikolay

Hi, I'm from China and currently living in Canada. 

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Welcome @nikolay_penchev and @kaviema!
What are your expertises? However, to start in groups, why not checking out our casual groups like the coffee corner and join any discussion!

Read also about our upcoming migration and the What's New area  to stay up-to-date!

Hello everyone,

I am from Bangalore, India.

Hello @ArunKumar14, welcome! Have you already clicked on "Join Group" over in the Bengaluru group? You could connect locally there and hear about or share local information. 
Did you hear about and will you join the SAP TechEd event in Bangalore in person, or virtually? If, have you already joined the SAP TechEd group?

All these are great opportunities for learning and also connecting with other community members. 🙂 

HI ,

I am Zeba from India . I expertise in SAP BTP and Cloud Integration .

thanks

I am from SAP Successfactors from US Dallas location

0 Kudos

Hello @anantapalli when you are located in Dallas, the location group for the Dallas people might be interesting for you: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/dallas/gh-p/dallas

It's simply a group to connect local people. Check it out and don't forget to join so that you get notifications if there are any updates in the group.

Hi,

I am Poonam from USA and will be writing blogs to help SAP technical consultants.😊

I am from Ohio, USA

Hi, i am Jyotish from Ohio. Ex-SAP now works at an End User Customer of SAP.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @jygogo1 , hello @Devogic welcome! As you are tuning in from the US, I would like to share some upcoming activities around SAP TechEd: our SAP Community "watch-and-code"parties. It's a great combination of learning, coding and networking. The one in the US is in Atlanta on November 4 and this is the link to the registration page: https://events.sap.com/us/watch-and-code-party-atlanta/en/registration.aspx 

Hi,
I am Pritesh from India.
Looking forward to contribute in the community

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @pritesh1 

From where exactly are you tuning in? I would like to point you to our Location groups in the Asia Pacific region - maybe there is a group close to where you live? It's for connecting with other local community members, so I would like to recommend to check it out!

Hi 

I am Danzel, from South Africa

0 Kudos

@danzelm1 
Welcome Danzel - which SAP topics are you most interested in? Let us know any time you need support. If you want to join groups, click on the avatar on the top right to make sure you are logged in. You can click on "Join Group" in as many of our public groups as you like!

You don't have to answer, but I hope you are a rugby fan!! (I'm from Ireland).

Hi Katherine

I am interested in the SAP BTP, SAP Cloud ALM, S/4HANA Cloud, Private edition, SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public edition, SAP Business One and SAP Solution Manager topics. I do watch Rugby. 

Thank you for sharing your topics with us.

(I've been enjoying the rugby world cup!)

0 Kudos

@danzelm1 great to meet you in the community. Please meet SAP Champion @Daniel_Enderli who is also focused on SAP Cloud ALM. Best of luck!

Hi, I am Abhilash from india will write blogs related to SAP BTP Products

Being located in India @AbhilashAndol might interest you in the location groups in India - check them out here. Maybe there is one close to where you live. Idea is to connect locals. If you join that group, you won't miss any updates or any upcoming events anymore. 😊