Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,247 REPLIES 5,247

raajapulluru
Explorer

Hi there 🖐,

Thank you for adding me, I am Raja Pulluru from India and my focus is on ABAP.

Regards,

Raja Pulluru

Great to have you here @raajapulluru - please take a look at our India location groups and see if there is already one set up for a city near you. Click on "Join Group" in any public group that interests you. Did you take part in Devtoberfest this year? If you're interested in ABAP, you might like to keep a look out for this contest again in 2024.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Spatra
Advisor
Advisor

I am from Germany

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @Spatra - which part of Germany? I ask because we have a few location groups already set up by community members, for Germany. If interested, you can read more about location groups.

Also would like to recommend to you that you subscribe via the "Options" drop-down menu on our What's New board to stay in touch with all that goes on and is new in SAP Community!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

@Spatra hello! Welcome! Never a dull moment in the community. I especially like to engage with fellow community members (1) Interest Groups | SAP Community! Be sure to join the groups that most interest you. Best of luck!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Cas-l
Associate
Associate

Hello! I am tuning in from Brazil, part of the Adoption Services team under CX. 

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @Cas-l nice to meet you and great you are part of SAP Community. Check our interest groups and maybe you find one which catches your attention. Also, the area "what's new" gives you all updates around the upcoming SAP Community migration!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

esatesenek
Explorer

Hello @esatesenek from where are you tuning in? I am Svea from the Community Team and I live in Germany, close to Mannheim. I was wondering if you would be interested in joining a location group which is close to where you live. You can also check the existing interests groups and maybe there is one which catches your attention.

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Hi Everyone, I am from Delhi, India.

Welcome @former_member10483 - great to have you here in SAP Community Groups. Please feel free to browse all of our open groups and see which ones you would like to join! Join in any discussion you like, or feel free to start up your own discussion!

dist0pia
Advisor
Advisor

Hey all! I am from India and I am glad to be a part of this community!

Which part of India? Please take a look at our India location groups and see if there is one you would like to join!

RinaFukutani
Associate
Associate

Hi,

Rina from Japan!

Welcome @RinaFukutani - did you already know we have a Tokyo group?

Kumaresh_V_S
Advisor
Advisor

Hi there, am from Bengaluru, India 🙂 

Nice to meet you @Kumaresh_V_S - have you already joined the Bengaluru group?

Rasmita
Explorer

Hi,

I am Rasmita from New Era Technology. Nice to meet you all.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Thank you for the lovely introduction @Rasmita !! It's nice to meet you too. Where are you based? Are you familiar with all of our different SAP Community Group types already? Please feel free to browse all of our open groups and click on "Join Group" for any location, activity or interest groups that interest you personally. Let us know in case of questions!

ConstanceLuvlyn
Newcomer

Hi, l am connecting from Sweden. I am glad to be here.

Hello @ConstanceLuvlyn and hello to Sweden. Great you are tuning in from there. I would like to give you some starting point here in SAP Community, e.g. the interest groups like Coffee Corner or the SAP Learning Groups. Make sure you read What's New as well to get the latest update about the upcoming migration!

mitalipitliya
Explorer

Hi Laura

Hello @mitalipitliya and welcome to SAP Community. Where are you from? Did you see that there are a lot of location groups here in the community? Check them out and find the one which is closest to where you live. 😉

Molle
Advisor
Advisor

write (6,*) 'Hello World'

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

😀Hello @Molle - thanks for the intro and the humour! Where are you based? Please take a look at our location groups, there might be one near you that you can join - if you haven't done so already. You might also enjoy our Jokes Corner on your next coffee break. As always, please feel free to take part in any discussion in any of our open groups, or start one of your own.

TeddyChoi
Advisor
Advisor

Hello! I am Teddy from the Hong Kong team 🙂 

Welcome @TeddyChoi - it's good to have you here! I'm based in Ireland, I think we are on opposite sides of the globe 😊. Let us know which SAP topics you're most interested/expert in and if you will write blog posts? Maybe you already do!

MeghaKumawat
Explorer

Welcome @MeghaKumawat - we have lots of people joining from India! Have you already browsed our India location groups? Please do, and see if there is one you would like to join - if you haven't done so already!

Samuel_V
Explorer

Chennai, India

Welcome @Samuel_V - we have a lot of people joining from India! I'd like to share some interesting links with you below - please feel free to browse and subscribe to what interests you!

• Chennai location group - click on "Join Group"
  • Learn how to upload a profile photo or change the avatar beside your name (optional but welcomed)
  • What's New board - click on "Options -> Subscribe" to hear all news & updates for SAP Community
  • Coffee Corner - join a discussion on your next coffee break or start one of your own!!
  • Career Corner - see what's going on in the SAP ecosystem
  • Have fun!!!

jobyjohn
Explorer

Hello All...I am Joby John, happy to join SAP community.

Hello @jobyjohn - and we are glad you have joined!! Where are you from/based? I'm part of the community team and based in Ireland. Please browse our open groups and see if there are any you would like to join. Location | interests | activities

I am based out in Frankfurt, Germany.

AANTIT
Explorer

Hi,

I'm from TUNISIA 🇹🇳

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Thanks for joining @AANTIT ! Which SAP topics are you most interested in? Let us know any time we can help you or point you in the right direction for what you need!

gneeli
Explorer

Hi!
I'm from Germany.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @gneeli where exactly are you from in Germany? You might want to check our location groups in Germany and maybe there is one close to where you live. Don't forget to click "join" so that you get notifications once there is new content published in the group.

AANTIT
Explorer

Hi,

I am interested in S4HANA public private edition finance

Thank you

Jayakumar-V
Explorer

From Chennai, India