Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,257 REPLIES 5,257

gneeli
Explorer

Hi!
I'm from Germany.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @gneeli where exactly are you from in Germany? You might want to check our location groups in Germany and maybe there is one close to where you live. Don't forget to click "join" so that you get notifications once there is new content published in the group.

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

AANTIT
Explorer

Hi,

I am interested in S4HANA public private edition finance

Thank you

Jayakumar-V
Explorer

From Chennai, India

0 Kudos

Hello @Jayakumar-V welcome! You might want to check the Chennai location group - click on "Join Group" so that you can connect with other local peers!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

xhsayann
Explorer

Hi, I am tuning from Turkey.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

There is a group for people in Istanbul - but even if you don't live there, you might want to connect with others from Turkey. Did you also see that there will be a Code Jam in Turkey on Friday? Maybe you want to join this as well @xhsayann !

lvanderzande
Explorer

United States

@lvanderzande hello and welcome in our groups! There are some location groups in the US - check them out to find one which is close to where you live. Connect with locals there and get information about upcoming and past events!

0 Kudos

Hello Ivan,
I'm Sebastiano from New York.
If you live nearby or you will pass I'm happy to meet.
Take a look of the NYC community group 😉
https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/new-york/gh-p/new-york

MertSoylemis
Explorer

Hello everyone, I am from Turkey.

0 Kudos

Hello @MertSoylemis , there is a group for people in Istanbul - but even if you don't live there, you might want to connect with others from Turkey. Did you also see that there will be a Code Jam in Turkey on Friday? Maybe you want to join this as well!

Yavor_I
Advisor
Advisor

Hi,
I'm Yavor from UI5 Teams in Sofia, Bulgaria

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @Yavor_I great to have you joining the SAP Community. Join also our SAP Builders Group to share your knowledge or connect with others 🙂

HuseyinSener
Explorer

From Bursa, Türkiye.

hi @HuseyinSener welcome to SAP Community. Did you notice that there is a group for local people in Istanbul to connect and exchange amongst each other? But even if you don't live there, you might want to join the group as well.

Did you also see that there will be a Code Jam in Turkey on Friday? Maybe you want to join this as well! Simply click the link and leave your RSVP.

AmirulFirdaus
Explorer

Hi everyone,

My name is Amirul and I'm from Malaysia. 

Thank you.

Welcome @AmirulFirdaus !! Which SAP topics are you interested in?
Why not browse our different group types and see which of the open groups you are interested to join?

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

I was interested in integration part because my experience more on SAP PI/PO and also CPI.

AJAYTR_ATR66
Participant

Hi 
I am Ajay TR from Sopra Steria office, Chennai, India. Looking forward to contribute and share my knowledge on SAP Basis Concepts.

Wishing you a warm welcome @AJAYTR_ATR66 !! If you haven't done so already, please go over to the Chennai group and click on "Join Group" there!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Muhamed_Sabic
Advisor
Advisor

Dublin Ireland

Hi there @Muhamed_Sabic - I'm based in Galway and run the Galway group in SAP Community.
Always happy to see others from Ireland take part in the community!

Jennicherrera
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Everyone! Nice to meet you I'm Jennifer from SAP North America, I'm part of the CoE Group since 2017 and I will start to write blog about Manufacturing Topics.

BR

Jennifer Herrera

Hello Jenni @Jennicherrera we recently launched the Customer CoE group here in SAP Community, but it looks like you are not yet part of it: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/customer-coe/gh-p/customer-coe 

Make sure you join the group as it's designed as the collaboration place for Customer CoE 🙂

Thank you so much for the information provided! just joined! 🙂

0 Kudos

super 👏

ganesh_koppad
Explorer

Hi,

I am from from Bengaluru.

Hi @ganesh_koppad and welcome to SAP Community Groups!  Have you already joined the Bengaluru group? Our location groups are great for local networking and discussions on local information and events!

Girish_Nekaar
Explorer

Hi All, I'm from Bangalore.

Welcome @Girish_Nekaar - have you already joined the Bengaluru group? There you could connect/network locally and attend the SAP Stammtisch.

madhu07
Explorer

wow,its a wonderful blog

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @madhu07 - where are you joining from?

Rames_Prasa
Explorer

Hello@lauraschmitz @Katherine_K , I am from India and currently living in Bangalore. My hometown is Dhanbad,coal capital city of India in Jharkhand. 

I am with SAP since SCN,SDN,Blogs and now Community migration which is more accelerated and seamless platform with better UX/UI features.

With years of study & working in SAP, I still love to be a learner in cloud and foreseen technologies in S/4HANA. 

Also, It's nice to hear in yesterday community webinar that all previous features along with SAP global id will be carry-forward in new community migration!!!

Hello @Rames_Prasa - thank you for the lovely introduction - it's great to have you and your wealth of experience here in SAP Community Groups! I visited India (Bangalore) for the first time this year and got a really warm welcome. Looking forward to seeing continued contributions from you!

@Rames_Prasa I too am so impressed by your experience. Do you specialize in S/4HANA Cloud in certain areas / modules? Please meet @Ruthvik in case you don't know each other yet. My guess is that you may be attending the same events. Best of luck!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

@StephanieMarley Nice to meet you and guiding me. Yes, I am working on S/4HANA Cloud environment and would be happy to explore & exchange the knowledge together. I connected with him.  Thanks a lot 🙂

gowthamc
Explorer

thank you

Welcome @gowthamc - where are you from? Please feel to browse our location groups and see if there is one you'd like to join.

RichWestwater
Associate
Associate

Hi, I'm based in London.