Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,248 REPLIES 5,248

mau_2025
Explorer

Ola, me chamo Mauricio Sousa - São Paulo - Brasil 

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

São Paulo? This is great! Join the Sao Paulo Group to connect with your local peers @mau_2025 ! 😀

And welcome to SAP Community 🌼

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

hello, all right @sveabecker, thank you very much for the receptivity.
Yes, you can let me join the São Paulo group

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

I have sent you an invitation. However,  please note that location based groups are open for everyone, so you can simply "join" these groups by clicking the "JOIN" button on the landing page 😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Beyhan
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Everyone,

I'm Beyhan from SAP Germany and will write blogs about BTP Cloud Foundry.

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager

This sounds great @Beyhan !

We have a tag for it in the SAP Community. I also recommend you check out our blogging tutorial. 

Please let me know if you need any support.

Regards,

Moshe

fsteurer
Explorer

Hi everyone,

i'm from Germany and living and working in Switzerland currently as Integration Consultant. Hope share some thoughts and insights throughout the journey.

Regards Florian

Sounds wonderful. The integration topic is a great place to be.

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

VENKATTALLURI
Associate
Associate

Hi...I am excited to join this community...I am from COE Financials Ireland Team. 

0 Kudos

Hello @VENKATTALLURI 

Welcome to SAP Community, it's great to have you here!

I'm Katherine, an SAP Community Advocate based in Galway. I love to see others joining from Ireland. Below are some tips for getting started - and, as always, if you have any questions, just ask!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

cwa2023
Participant

Hi, I am originally from Taiwan and currently work in Weinheim, Germany. My interest lies especially in development, FI/CO, and UX. Looking forward to discovering more!

Former Member

Welcome @cwa2023 ! Great to have you in our Group! 

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @cwa2023 welcome! Weinheim is close to where I live 😀 It's a cute small city with great nature - have you already visited the "Exotenwald" there? It's beautiful! 😍

If you want to upload a profile image, read the blog post  from my colleague @Katherine_K how easy it is to do so 🙂

lingaiahvanam
Active Contributor

I'm from India!

0 Kudos

Great to see you here in the groups @lingaiahvanam  😀
Enjoy and don't forget to visit our groups in Asia Pacific Region including India 😉 

Wes_Ancog
Explorer

Im from the Philippines

0 Kudos

Hello @Wes_Ancog ! 

Great to have you! What are your main SAP topics?

In case you are interested to get to know other SAP Community members and introduce yourself, I recommend you check-out the following discussions:

Looking forward to your contributions,

Moshe

RyanJones
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi, I am Ryan Jones and I am the Solution Owner at SAP for SAP Field Service Management and SAP S/4HANA for Resource Scheduling. I live in Montreal, Canada. 

Welcome @RyanJones 🎉

Carles
Advisor
Advisor

Hi all! I am Carles Viaplana and I am BTP Presales expert in Integration Suite and SAP Architect based in Spain.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello and welcome @Carles !

Where in Spain are you from? I'm based in Galway, Ireland. You might want to check out the location-based Groups we have in case there is already one set up for your city. Feel free to check back as our community members are requesting new Groups all the time.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Amruta_Kamble
Employee
Employee

Hi,

My name is Amruta and I am from Munich, Germany.

I am excited to be a part of the SAP Community and look forward to contributing😊

0 Kudos

Great to have you @Amruta_Kamble ! What are your main SAP topics?

In case you are interested to get to know other SAP Community members and introduce yourself, I recommend you check-out the following discussions:

And also check out our SAP Community tutorials that contain a lot of valuable information for engaging in the SAP Community.

Please let me know if you have any questions,

Moshe

Brian-B
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello, SAP Community...taking over CX Community Topic Pages as a Key Enabler in 2023

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Great to see you here too @Brian-B 👍
Looking forward to working with you on CX 😊

P_Plazi
Advisor
Advisor

Hi everyone,
My name is Philipp and I am from Germany.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @P_Plazi - great to have you here in SAP Community.

Feel free to take part in other discussions as well, such as the following, or even start your own.

And don't forget to check back regularly in our location-based Groups to see if there is one already setup for a city near you!

vishalpatial
Explorer

Hi Everyone,

I'm Vishal from India 

Hi @vishalpatial !

Welcome! What are your main SAP topics? I recommend you visit this page on the SAP Community that lists all of our SAP Community tags and follow those you are interested in, This will allow you to be updated when valuable content is posted and to find out about other engagement opportunities with SAP Community members,

Have you considered blogging on the SAP Community? 

Regards,

Moshe 

Michal_Kunze
Participant

Nice to meet all of SAP Community Groups members 🙂

My name is Michał and I am based in Poznań, Poland.

Hello @Michal_Kunze ! Great to have you!

What are your main SAP topics? 

I recommend you join the SAP Community group for Poznan,

Looking forward to seeing more of your contributions on the SAP Community and invite you to join these discussions:

Regards,

Moshe

harishy
Associate
Associate

Hello All, I'm Harish from India and will be writing blogs about SAP products regarding  SAP By Design framework and functionality topics

Hello @harishy !

This sounds great! 

What are your main SAP topics?

I recommend you visit this page on the SAP Community that lists all of our SAP Community tags and follow those you are interested in, This will allow you to be updated when valuable content is posted and to find out about other engagement opportunities with SAP Community members,

I also recommend you check out our blogging tutorial. 

Please let me know if you need any support.

Regards,

Moshe

mariuszglowa
Explorer

Hi,

I'm Mariusz from Poland. Working as module consultant. Nice to meet you all 🙂

Hello @mariuszglowa welcome to SAP Community. You may have noticed that we have already 4 public groups in Poland in SAP Community:

Katowice
Poznan
Warsaw
Wroclaw

By chance to live anywhere nearby and want to connect with the local community? Then join the group accordingly 🙂

Cheers, Svea

fvettore64
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I'm Fabio from SAP and I'll be writing blogs on SAP solutions

@fvettore64 
Hello Fabio and welcome! Where are you from? We have some location-based Groups that you might be interested to join. I'm Katherine, an SAP Community Advocate based in Galway, Ireland.

Looking forward to reading your blogs!

Here are some other tips for getting started:

Hi Katherine, I forgot to tell that I'm based in Milan, Italy and I support EMEA South BTP engagements.

Thanks 

Sounds great Fabio! @fvettore64 
I'm sure you'll have great interactions on SAP Community.

Helette_Slabber
Participant

Hallo Everyone,

I am Helette and is based in Stellenbosch, South Africa.