Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,251 REPLIES 5,251

dllaverias
Explorer

Greetings to all! 

My name is Daniel and I live in Barcelona

@dllaverias 

Greetings back Daniel!

I'm Katherine from the global community team (Galway, Ireland). I love your city! Have you already clicked on "join" in the Barcelona Group to receive notifications about local events and networking? @david_ruizb and others are posting great content there!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

OK
Advisor
Advisor

Hi all, 
greetings from Walldorf 🎉!
All the best,
Olga Kambeitz

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Greetings back Olga @OK (you have the best initials!!).
Which SAP topics have you most expertise in?

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hi Katherine,
thanks! Business Technology Platform and emerging technologies are my most favorite topics.

Enrico
Advisor
Advisor

Greetings from Walldorf

t_klepcha
Explorer

Hi! I'm in Poland now. And I will create really useful posts 🙂

Hello @t_klepcha !! We are looking forward to your really useful posts :-). Which SAP topics are you most interested in? Let us know in case you've any questions about getting started. Also optional but you might like to upload a profile photo or change the avatar beside your name. We also have some location groups for Poland, be sure to click on "Join" to receive local updates.

arunsingh222
Participant

Hi 

I am from M.P. India 

Welcome @Former Member - thanks for joining. Be sure to check out the India location groups to see if there is one already set up for your region.

jenifer_ranjani
Participant

Hi SAP Community!

Hello @jenifer_ranjani ! How are you and from where are you tuning in? We have many location groups as an opportunity to connect with local peers. Check them out!

I am from Germany, living close to Mannheim.

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Suraj
Explorer

Hi,

I am from Bangalore.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @Suraj and welcome to SAP Community. I see you live in Bangalore so I would like to invite you to join the Bangalore Group to connect with other locals. Did you join it already? There is an upcoming event on August 19, which you might want to attend. Check the blog post from @maheshpalavalli here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/bengaluru-blog-posts/agenda-for-sap-inside-track-bengaluru-augus... 

Great opportunity to learn and to meet other in your city!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Ana_hilgert
Advisor
Advisor

Hello 😀

i'm from labs in Sao Leopoldo.. Brazil 

fongcheetan7412
Explorer

Hi, 

Greeting from Singapore. Singapore, a developed country with lot of MNC company implement SAP. Great to know everyone here. 

Great to hear @fongcheetan7412  and welcome to SAP Community! Check out our location based group in Asia Pacific Region or you might want to start your own in Singapore! Reach out to community@sap.com if you are interested in!

canery
Explorer

hi  I'm from Turkey

erenkokcu
Explorer

Hi, I'm Eren

I'm from Berlin, looking forward to contribute community.

Cheers,

Sudarshan1
Explorer

Hi everyone,
I am From India and currently live in Mumbai.

Sudarshan1
Explorer

Hi,

I am from india.

How are you?

Hi @Sudarshan1 I am fine, thanks for asking. I hope you as well and you are enjoying being part of SAP Community. We have many location groups in India, but unfortunately not yet for Mumbai. But please check them out, you might want to join these in order to get notifications if there is any activity planned nearby!

madhumitha987
Explorer

harsh_raj1
Explorer

Hello @harsh_raj1 and @madhumitha987 welcome to SAP Community! Where are you from?

I am Svea from the community team and based in Germany, living close to the SAP mothership in Walldorf! Did you check out already our location groups? Maybe there is a group nearby where you live! Join that so that you get notified once there is any activity planned close to where you live!

Ruwan
Participant

Hi

I am Ruwan. From Sri Lanka.

PriyaKr_230
Explorer

Hi All,

This is Priya from Bangalore, India.

Hello @PriyaKr_230 and welcome to SAP Community. As you are from Bangalore I would like to invite you to join the Bangalore Group to connect with other locals. Did you join it already?

There is an upcoming event on August 19, which you might want to attend. Check the blog post from @maheshpalavalli here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/bengaluru-blog-posts/agenda-for-sap-inside-track-bengaluru 

Great opportunity to learn and to meet other in your city!

RobRod
Explorer

Hi, I’m Rob from Kentucky,

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi Rob, great to have you here in our community! Feel free to set up a profile photo or avatar if you would like to. Take part in some discussions here in the Welcome Corner or over in the Coffee Corner - or start a discussion of your own!

jschallenberger
Explorer

Hi I am Johann from Indaiatuba/Brazil and will be writing blogs

@jschallenberger 
Great to have you here Johann! We have some location groups as well, you can read here about location groups. Which SAP topics will you write blog posts about? Let us know when you have written your next one!

One related to BTP and Databricks, still writing it but want to share it since I have found no docs about this scenario in specific

how2kode
Explorer

Hi,

I am from Mumbai, India

Adrian_Bobev
Advisor
Advisor

Hi I am Adrian from UI5 Team in Bulgaria and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

Welcome @Adrian_Bobev - I visited your lovely country for the first time this year, in May. I'm part of the community team and based in Ireland. Looking forward to reading your next blog post!

former_member152240
Discoverer

Hi,

I am from Bengaluru expert in SCM modules, planning to write blogs on SCM processes.

Welcome @former_member152240 - looking forward to reading your blog posts, please let us know when you have written the next one! I'm sharing some links below that you might find interesting:

A_Sizensky
Advisor
Advisor

Hi everyone! I'm Anastasia and I'm based in Manhattan. I work in Global Cloud Services as a cloud security engineer. 

Hey @A_Sizensky  welcome!
Join to the NYC group !
I want to organize a SAP Stammtisch and we can meet all the SAP New Yorker 😄
https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/new-york-blog-posts/bg-p/new-yorkblog-board