Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,247 REPLIES 5,247

Hi @SupriyaG - where are you joining us from?
I'm based in Ireland.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Eulalie
Associate
Associate

Hi from San Jose, California, USA!

@Eulalie it is great to meet you here in the community. I work in PA in the Newtown Square office. May I ask your area of expertise? Please check out:

Be sure to 'JOIN' Groups that interest you. This way you can always stay engaged!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

subhajit_das38
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, This is Subhajit from Procurement Product Engineering India.

Happy to connect and contribute 😊

Happy to have you here @subhajit_das38 - feel free to check out our India location groups, if you haven't done so already!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Emma_nguyen
Explorer

Hi, 

I'm Emma from Vietnam. Currently I'm working in Hanoi, which is known as the capital of Vietnam.

Hello @Emma_nguyen and welcome!! Have you already registered for SAP TechEd virtual?
On a lighter note, you might want to join some of the fun and off-topic conversations over in our Coffee Corner on your next coffee break!

Hello Katherine,

I registered this event last week and so eager to hear the sharing from the speakers!

Very good @Emma_nguyen - you won't regret it! Hope you enjoy the sessions.

Hi, I am from Istanbul/Turkey

Welcome @former_member169810 - have you already joined the Istanbul group? Curator @barisguler is posting content there. Could be good to connect locally.

Hoşgeldin @former_member169810 , you can join via this link. 

Azam
Explorer

Hi all, I'm from Malaysia and currently living nearby Kuala Lumpur, which is also the capital. I've had the opportunity to work in SAP SE (ROT22) in St-Leon Rot, Germany and loved working there. Hope everyone there is doing well!

Cheers

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @Azam - thanks for the friendly introduction - how long ago did you work in Germany? I'm based in Galway, Ireland and part of the community team. Which SAP topics are you most interested in?

@Azam it is great to meet you. I work in the US in the Philadelphia area. So glad to see you here. It is so awesome that you have traveled around the world with your SAP expertise!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

indrajitmohite
Explorer

Hello Everyone.

I am Indrajit from Pune in India

Looking forward to contribute on SAP SucessFactors Recruitment and Onboarding.

Regards,

Indrajit

Welcome @indrajitmohite - looking forward to your contributions! We have some India location groups.
If interested, you can read more about location groups.

Thank you for sharing location groups. Now I have joined location groups

@indrajitmohite it is great to meet you. Have you joined the discussion and read blogs (1) Human Experience Management | SAP Community? Look forward to seeing you in the community. Best of luck!

Thank you for sharing. Now I have joined the HEM community 

Mehdi_AIDOUDI
Explorer

Hi,

I am Mehdi from Switzerland, I am SAP Cloud Architect and willing to contribute and write blogs. 

Do not hesitate to contact me and exchange about the last sap news

BR,

Mehdi.

Welcome @Mehdi_AIDOUDI - I would like to share some links with you that you may find interesting:

• St. Gallen location group - click on "Join Group" and become a member
  • Zürich location group - click on "Join Group" and become a member
  • What's New - stay informed on what's happening in SAP Community - click on "Options -> Subscribe" to stay up-to-date

@Mehdi_AIDOUDI it is great to meet you here! Are there certain solution areas that you focus? I look forward to reading your blogs. Best of luck!

OguzCanCetin
Explorer

Hi, I am oguz from turkey. 

Welcome @OguzCanCetin - did you know that we have a location group for Istanbul? Please feel free to click on "Join Group" over there.

loudornelles
Associate
Associate

Hello, I'm from Brazil! 🇧🇷

Welcome @loudornelles, hello from Ireland.
Have you already registered for SAP TechEd virtual? Participation is free.

DipeshChoudhary
Participant

Hi @DipeshChoudhary - where are you from? Take a look at our location groups, you might find one you'd like to join. Will you attend SAP TechEd event? Virtual participation is free.

I am from Netherlands

Parul
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi, 

I am Parul from SAP Canada Professional services Team. 

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @Parul - thanks for joining SAP Community Groups!
Have you already registered for SAP TechEd virtual? Participation is free.

Dragolea
Participant

Hello, 
I am from Romania.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @Dragolea welcome! Is this your real name? It's sounds a bit funny to me, you know, Dracula, Romania etc. 😅
Where exactly do you live? I visited Timisoara in 2019 and I liked the city very much! I attended an SAP Inside Track there - you might want to subscribe to the SAP Inside Track Event Board  to get a notification once there is a new event in Romania.

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Magnus_Metzler
Associate
Associate

Hi, I am Magnus, working in Product Learning and based in Walldorf, Germany.

AmmarAfynit
Explorer

Hi,

I am from Pakistan and worked in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. I am SAP Project Manager.  

ammar Yasir

JRamakrishna
Explorer

Hello, 

I'm Ramakrishna Jagadish From Cologne, Germany. 

Welcome @JRamakrishna - great to have you in SAP Community Groups!
Just curious if you have signed up for SAP TechEd?!

aravind2
Explorer

Hi I am Aravind from India and will be writing blogs about SAP HXM module.

Great to have you here @aravind2 - have you already seen our India location groups?
I'm also curious if you have signed up for SAP TechEd?!